- 18 - 55 years old, with valid foreign passport.
I lived in China for two years and the culture, cities and language fascinated me. So after my graduation I want to go to China to learn chinese in the best possible way, which would be at university.
- 2 months ago
this is my second time that i apply to this university, all the people and teacher are really nice and i really want to join again this big comunity
- 1 Year ago
this college has a good academic reputation , and has a good reputation for its social activities .
This college's graduates get good jobs.
- 2 Years ago
Pay Tuition Before Getting Admission Letter: Required, and You Will Need to Pay 9,800 RMB
You will need to pay 9,800 RMB as the tuition fee to the university before you can get the admission letter.
- The School offers advising, programs, services, and support to all international students.
- The School has cooperated with many world-renowned universities.
- The School pays much attention to the development of internationalization and wins a wide influence and reputation in the world.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: The study duration can be one semester or more.
- This program helps students to improve their knowledge of Chinese and Chinese language skills.
- This program pays much attention on listening, speaking, reading and writing Chinese.
- This program is to set a strong foundation for students on the basis of practicality.
- The class hour is from Monday to Friday with 20 class hours per week (1 class hour = 45 minutes).
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program will be divided into 4 levels.
2.1 Levels and types of classes:
Level Classes Level description Textbooks Elementary I 1-1.1-2. 1-3 You will learn Chinese phonetics, tones, basic words, grammar, and sentence structure. 40 Lessons for Basic Chinese course I Elementary II 1-4.1-5. 1-6 Explore the cultural differences between China and your home country in the classroom. A deeper understanding of the culture will rapidly improve your understanding of how Chinese is used in real life. 40 Lessons for Basic Chinese course II Intermediate 2-1.2-2. 2-3.2-4 Well on the way to fluency in Chinese. The skills and knowledge gained through teacher driven interactive classes will enable you to process conversation without having to translate back to your native tongue in your head first. Bridge-Practical Chinese for Intermediate Level Advanced 3-1.3-2 Drastic improvements to your ability to understand the written word; from newspaper articles to contemporary Chinese prose. Idiomatically astute you can converse on a wide range of topics without language or cultural barriers. Gaoji Hanyu Jiaocheng
2.2 Sample – Language course timetable (for one week elementary level):
Time Mon. Tue. Wed. Thu. Fri. 8:30-10:00 am Intensive Reading Spoken Chinese Listening Comprehension Intensive Reading Spoken Chinese 10:00-10:15am Class break 10:15-11:45am Intensive Reading Spoken Chinese Listening Comprehension Intensive Reading Spoken Chinese
2.3 Course features:
- Each class has about 20 students.
- The class is a mixture of International Students.
- There will be placement test.
- Each class has 45 Minutes.
- There will involve certificate & transcript upon completion.
- There are three main Levels - elementary, intermediate, and advanced.
- Every semester has more than 30 classes.
2.4 Cultural activities and field trips:
- The school will organize free field trips to historical sights each semester.
- There will be rich cultural activities such as singing contests, sports matches, and so on.
3. Fees (RMB/Semester/person)
Application fee Tuition Textbooks Insurance Total Standard Program 400 9800 200 400 10800
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: East China Normal University is a comprehensive and research University with strong faculty.
East China Normal University is a key University directly under the auspices of the Ministry of Education. It is listed as a member of the "985 project" and "211 project" (National key University). The University is situated in the down town of Shanghai and is well known as a Garden University for its beautiful campus, Learn More>>
5. About Global Education Center
Editor Notes: The School offers advising, programs, services, and support to all international students.
- The School has built up policies about the management of international students and to organize, supervise as well as coordinate the training of management work in school.
- There are four departments in the School which are Admission Office, Student Life and Support Office, Projects Office, and Teaching Affairs Office.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- 18 - 55 years old, with valid foreign passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,800 in total (About $ 1,800) Accommodation Fee No.1 International Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 40 (More Details) No.2 International Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 60 (More Details) No.12 Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 30 (More Details) International Exchange Service Center Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 80 (More Details) Single Room RMB 145 (More Details) Shanghai International Students Service Center Double Room RMB 2,400 (More Details) Single Room RMB 3,900 (More Details) International Student Dorm Minhang Single Room RMB 35 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Copy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
*2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
*3. Highest education certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
*4. Highest education transcript
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 10 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com