- 16-55 years old
- Small class size: more than 3 people can form a class, fine management.
- Distance learning: Interaction with the teacher in live stream class, in a dynamic class atmosphere; Teachers track each students' progress and provide timely feedback and guidance.
- Combination of lectures and exercises: According to the class level, activity courses covering business culture, business cases, etc. are set up.
- Flexible learning: The recorded video can be viewed repeatedly anytime and anywhere.
- Completion certificate：Official electronic transcripts and completion certificate will be issued to students who successfully complete the course at the end of the program.
Mainly focus on business Chinese, including topics such as corporate introduction, banking, recruitment, benefits, corporate team training, etc., in order to improve students' Chinese communication and application skills in business and workplace environments.
July 20, 2020 - August 28, 2020（6 weeks)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 19:00-20:50
The timetable above is according to Beijing time.
- 16-55 years old
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,500 in total (About $ 460) Accommodation Fee No.1 International Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 40 (More Details) No.2 International Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 60 (More Details) No.12 Student Residence Hall Double Room RMB 30 (More Details) International Exchange Service Center Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 80 (More Details) Single Room RMB 145 (More Details) Shanghai International Students Service Center Double Room RMB 2,400 (More Details) Single Room RMB 3,900 (More Details) International Student Dorm Minhang Single Room RMB 35 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Copy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
*2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The program has been established. June 5, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Jul 20 , 2021|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org